- Players need to use eCwig to create a room
- There are 2 options for users: host room and join the room
- Host can create rooms and decide on the challenge
- The user who joins the room needs to have an eCwig number equal to or higher than the one set by the host
- Each room created has its ID and password to access
- User also needn't to set the room's password so that anyone can enter the room
- If the room has already been out of slot, but you still try to enter, a pop-up message will be displayed: “Out of slot!”
- Players can directly join by entering their room ID and password.
- To host or join a room, players need to set up a squad before
- The match can be started by the host when the joiner has pressed the ready button
- Host has the right to kick/ban the joiner and change the eCwig (must not exceed the amount that the host/join currently has)
- Participants can quit the room if they haven’t pressed the ready button
- At the end of the match, the winner will receive 95% of the bet (pay a participation fee of 5%)
- If the player doesn’t exit or is not kicked/ banned, another match can be started with the current eCwig.
When the host exits the room, the joiner will also be out.
**VIDEO INSTRUCTION: https://youtu.be/IaGWMeH5zJQ
Let’s kick off with your warrior team! Because these amazing things will come this week :D You can challenge your enemies to solo 1:1 soon